PCB Libraries Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > PCB Footprint Expert > Product Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*.bxl file format

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghl001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *.bxl file format
    Posted: 05 Sep 2017 at 1:42am
Greetings to all!
Since quite a while, e.g. Texas Insruments is offering CAD data of their parts for download. They are offered in a *.bxl file format. By clicking on one, it downloads into the browser window showing a huge pile of character garbage. This lets me guess it is some kind of XML format.

Can "PCB Library Expert" import this *.bxl data files for further use and modifications?
Nick B View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2017 at 6:14am
I believe that's Ultra Librarian format. You're encouraged to compare/evaluate the Ultra Librarian to the Library Expert Pro and see for yourself which is better. Some of the largest companies in the world have deemed the Library Expert superior.

All parts in our POD database are free to Library Expert Pro customers, and we have a BOM Service available to all on current maintenance: www.PCBLibraries.com/LibraryExpert/BOM
Stay connected - follow us! X - LinkedIn
ghl001 View Drop Down
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghl001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 12:54pm
There is no doubt that I am content with PCB-Libraries.
 Post Reply Post Reply